Not touristy in the least.
Freshest damn fruit in the world. It was basically teenage fruit. *ba-dum-chhh*
We call these “pipicitos,” which loosely translates to “little wangs.”
THIS IS A TOP SECRET SHOT FROM A TOP SECRET MISSION THAT TOOK PLACE AT A BAMBOO TREEHOUSE. Further information to come…
Swiss Family Dorkus.
- violet-memories likes this
- thesahmmy likes this
- reallykatie likes this
- seemeghanblog likes this
- staysix likes this
- fwarg said: STOP BEING SO GOOD LOOKING WITH YOUR HANDSOME BOYFRIEND AUGHHH
- miniaturebee likes this
- gotitgrowingon likes this
- kaitmpayne likes this
- giantsquidandlocomotives said: it’s gorgeous. you’re gorgeous. i love those high waisted jeans on you. aaaaand you look like such a fun person to vacation with.
- giantsquidandlocomotives likes this
- darcibastiaan said: I — I can hear it in the air. A voice. Yes, a voice that says, “Go…. Go to Puerto Rico…. you’ll love it.” Oh God, what am I still doing here? Operator, get me on the first train to Puerto Rico! Pronto, tonto!
- peternyc likes this
- darcibastiaan likes this
- alexieileen posted this