It’s a huge bummer when, on Facebook, you make a hilarious joke…but then have to delete it because the post turns into some hate-filled, name-calling discussion, and you just don’t want to know what’s inside of these people’s blackened hearts.
Without a screen-cap, it went like this:
1. Someone posted about how “…Kelly Clarkson is an idiot.”
2. Two people commented “Why?”
3. I SAID THAT ALL THESE WHYS WERE MAKING ME THINK OF NANCY KERRIGAN.
4. It was hilarious, and I’m funny forever.
5. Then someone reveals that she’s an idiot because she endorses Obama because of his approval of gay marriage.
6. The person LOLs at this and agrees that she’s an idiot.
7. Someone new comes along and uses quotation marks on the word “rights” in regards to gay marriage.
8. I have to delete my comment because I don’t like to see so much damn negativity being laid on human beings and the RIGHTS (no quotation marks) that they lack in America.
Damn it, my Nancy Kerrigan joke was so good.
- dontcallmechauncy said: Ugh, when you live in the South, you can’t post anything funny on Facebook without it turning into this.
- dontcallmechauncy likes this
- thatswhatcristahsaid said: Ha, I wish people would make hilarious Nancy K. jokes on MY facebook feed.
- myworldinboxes likes this
- victoriaelyse likes this
- worstfuckingideas said: that really was a good joke.
- miniaturebee likes this
- cassalass likes this
- imnotthatkindofgirl likes this
- heather-in-heels likes this
- bradinfairhope likes this
- thekhaleesiofhotdogs likes this
- buildingaladder likes this
- icarntspell said: WHYYYYYY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHYYYYYYYY [insert scrunchie joke]
- fwarg likes this
- kaitmpayne likes this
- alexieileen posted this