Guess who is in New York City, saw their first Broadway show (which was absolutely phenomenal), and watched said first Broadway show with the most handsome devil on television?
Who’s the handsome actor?
Yes. Jon Hamm. I saw Don Draper in the very city that allows him to rule the advertising industry. And my heart fell right down out of my butt.
We were waiting outside the theater exit and getting autographs from the incredible cast of Peter and the Starcatcher, and out pops Jon Hamm, walking very briskly. I nearly died. I wanted to chase him, but I was way too starstruck, and soon he was out of my sight. I regretted not going after him for a photo and performing a quick rendition of “Zou Bisou Bisou” immediately. I thought about screaming out “DICK WHITMAN!” but I’m sure some asshole says that to him every other day. I’ve only been starstruck to the point of freezing one other time: when I saw David Schwimmer at his theater in Chicago (Ross Gellar, the first TV love of my life).
So, Jon, just know that I appreciate your work and your good looks. My fiancé has to endure my saying, “Men just don’t look like that anymore,” all the time.
- heather-in-heels likes this
- iheartkitties likes this
- dontcallmechauncy said: I am the WORST with being star struck. I always tell people that if I ever met anyone who I actually cared about I would probably vomit on them.
- dontcallmechauncy likes this
- quyenhuynh likes this
- annatodd likes this
- embosch said: Oh my GAWSH
- youbettermeetme likes this
- embosch likes this
- imnotthatkindofgirl likes this
- purposefulandfell likes this
- fwarg likes this
- alexieileen posted this